1) Creating custom WordPress themes according to design requirements and ensuring responsive and visually appealing layouts, and customize existing themes
2) Developing custom WordPress plugins to add new features, functionality, or integrations based on project requirements along with extending existing plugin functionality
3) Strong understanding of PHP back-end development
5) Assisting in content creation, management, and organization within the WordPress CMS along with proper formatting and optimization
6) Other related tasks – general PHP and WordPress as and when required.
i) In-depth knowledge of WordPress architecture, theme development, plugin development
iii) Awareness of user experience (UX) and user interface (UI) design principles
iv) Effective communication skills to collaborate with designers, developers, clients, and other team members
Young Minds is a company aimed to provide IT solutions such as website design and development, web application development, software development, IT consultancy, cybersecurity etc. We majorly work for government projects.