Location: Kupondole, Kathmandu
Salary: Competitive and Negotiable
Working Hours: 40 hours per week, Monday to Friday between 8:30am – 5:30pm
Report to: Engineering Manager
What you will be doing:
- Study and understand solution design documents provided by the Engineering Manager to ensure consistent understanding of project requirements.
- Write codes to develop the project as per technical requirements.
- Provide technical solutions/feedback to the Engineering Manager and other team members during the project development process.
- Perform unit testing of each task completed to ensure that the task has met the technical requirements.
- Participate in peer code reviews and technical meetings.
- Strictly follow Engineering Manager’s sprint and version planning.
- Provide timely information and solutions/feedback to Engineering Manager to minimise risks and control deviation in project timeline.
- Support Engineering Manager to assess real-time status of project development.
- Work closely with the Engineering Manager to prepare your professional development plan, and work diligently to fulfilled planned learning activities.
Competencies and Experiences that we are looking for:
- Experience in the C# programming language and .NET framework.
- Experience with Microsoft ASP. Net core plus.
- Experience in MVC 5, Entity Framework, Razor, and jQuery.
- Experience in frontend frameworks like Angular, Reactjs
- Experience in Xamarin is preferred.
- Experience in XAML is highly preferred.
- Ability to write, understand, and troubleshoot T-SQL and design MS SQL Server objects.
- Experience with optimization and tuning a MS SQL Server is highly preferred.
- Excellent understanding of Object Oriented software design.
- Experience in source control tools like GIT, SVN, TFS, etc.
- Strong coding and analytical skills
- Fluency with Microsoft Visual studio, JIRA, GIT and other common software development tools
- Strong software engineering skills, can design and implement software projects from the ground up.
- Understanding of the full software development life cycle
- Good understanding of OOPS concepts, and Design patterns